Learning Maths at Royal Buckingham Institution is Fun
Maths should be fun! Children at Royal Buckingham School Jakarta enjoy our comprehensive range of engaging and stimulating maths lessons that are designed to build interest and confidence. Lessons at Royal Buckingham School Jakarta closely adhere to the International Curriculum and are ideal for the self-paced learning of individuals.
The Basics are Vital
From Key Stages 1 – 4, we teach step- by- step methods. All the times tables and basic number facts are learned effectively and in a fun way!
“I’ve learned my 6 and 7 times tables in 3 weeks, but I’ve been at school 6 years and not learned them. I think everyone should go to Royal Buckingham instead of going to school!” Aisha Aged 8 [Royal Buckingham Tutorial Student]
Mastering New Skills
Confidence is a key factor in achieving success in maths and confidence comes through mastery. In maths, learners must master each skill in order to progress proficiently to the next, more advanced skill.
When this incremental learning is not achieved, gaps in mathematical knowledge can occur which may compromise the learner’s mathematical development for life. Royal Buckingham School, Jakarta private tuition helps learners to avoid those learning gaps and achieve success.
- Private maths tuition at Royal Buckingham School Jakarta uses the best educational resources available
- Faster progress with eager, self-motivated learners.
- Practice as needed on concepts not yet fully understood thus providing the opportunity for children to master and retain the knowledge needed
- Progress at each individual’s own pace according to ability.
- Students check and test their own understanding while increasing their speed and accuracy.
186total visits,1visits today